Of our 89 forests 19 are owned outright by individuals or families. The typical private forest varies in size from 250ha to 5000ha. Roger Dickie New Zealand offers a complete service and can package a forest investment to suite your individual requirements. Accountability is the cornerstone of our business. As the Investors Representative Roger Dickie supervises all facets of the project from land selection and purchase, including:
- Obtaining New Zealand Overseas Investment Office approval for offshore investors.
- Collation and approval of forest consultant’s reports and valuations.
- Forest management and reports.
- Cashflow projections and budgets.
- Organising contractors for land preparation and planting.
- Negotiations with local body authorities and consent applications.
- Quality control of all facets of forest development and ongoing management.
- Full administration service.